In April I decided to concentrate initially on obtaining feedback from the Brighton research area. I could then develop a strategy for the other areas, once I had some success in Brighton. I also started to think about other ways the information could be presented more simply.
Also through wider reading I began to focus more on street drinking and alcohol use in the urban realm. As a area this appears to be under researched, especially in terms of design led interventions. This is a narrowing of focus which I am keen to carry forward as the project develops from this point.
During April I also started to determine the requirements for documenting the first year (8 months), up to the point when I am required to submit a university annual monitoring report.